Our spring quarter agenda for 2018.
- 16th Annual Drag Competition
- April 5, 2018
- The QSC’s biggest event of the returned this spring. Hosted by Seattle’s one and only Aleksa Manila, the QSC brought many new drag performers to stage.
- Rainy Dawg Radio
- April 9, 2018
- Our team was on Rainy Dawg to play some queer music! We highlighted some of the songs that were performed at the 16th Annual Drag Competition.
- Navigating Spaces: Identities and Leadership
- May 14, 2018
- Together with UW Leaders and the other members of the Joint Commissions Committee, we hosted a space at the ECC Unity Room to discuss how our identities impact our leadership experiences.
- Pride at UW
- May 18, 2018
- We’re taking opinions about how our community here on campus celebrates Pride! We’ll be posting responses on our social media in the lead up to the Lavender Graduation. Form here!
- Lavender Graduation
- June 5, 2018
- Our last event of the year! Done in collaboration with the Q Center. Come celebrate our queer and trans graduates on June 5 in the wǝɫǝbʔaltxʷ – Intellectual House from 6:00 to 8:30 pm!
Thank you all for a great year! We’ll see you again in the fall!
the Queer Student Commission